
Alright, Now that I have fully updated the world wide web as to everything I have been doing in my spare time lately.... I ask for one last word. The word is: waytalentedhusband. He has been building bikes for the last couple of years for fun and friends, and has even learned to ride a fixed gear (a complicated process that I attempted once but ended up with very sore legs and feeling scared of hills). Not only has he been building bikes but he has also been drawing pictures of them, which caught the attention of the creator of the fixedgeargallery website and landed his art on the front of T-shirts for the aforementioned gentleman's clothing line. I was just as excited to see his work getting out there as I was to receive this beautiful, soft, cotton, made in Peru T-shirt that I can flaunt around town in or drink wine in at home. There are no pictures of the shirt on his site yet, although they can be found in the order form. So, if you like, than buy here.

2 comments:
hello beautiful lady! i love seeing the beautiful and neat things you share with us...
Thank you! I obviously love sharing... ;) and appreciate your reading!
Post a Comment