Charlie is getting so big! ~yes I know that is the most generic thing in the world to say, but it doesn't make it any less true... :) and he is gorgeous, just like his mama and papa.
Thank you! And yes, we agree with you totally; he is getting sooo big. He has a huge personality too- what can I say but that he is endless fun for us. Hey, can you send me your address sometime so I can send you a long overdue package?
I seem to always be learning new things and ways of life... I am a mother of two beautiful babies (I get to meet the second in June!) I love to create (especially with my sewing machine) and I love to dream about how to make my house more homey and lovely.
2 comments:
Charlie is getting so big! ~yes I know that is the most generic thing in the world to say, but it doesn't make it any less true... :) and he is gorgeous, just like his mama and papa.
Thank you! And yes, we agree with you totally; he is getting sooo big. He has a huge personality too- what can I say but that he is endless fun for us.
Hey, can you send me your address sometime so I can send you a long overdue package?
Post a Comment