
So where have I been the last 6 months? Growing a baby. I have been so caught up with all the excitement of being a mom and all the preparing that goes into the state that I have not visited my blog or any of my favorite websites! Last night I was cruising the internet looking for inspiration for my husband (he was doing a poster for a band- it turned out really well!) so I went to some of my links that I used to peruse on my days of boredom at work before baby. Basically, it made me miss all that a whole lot, so I am going to try to get back in the swing of things before I am stuck at home with a newborn and no internet service!
So to start, here are a few of the things I have been working on lately for baby. More pictures later.

Detail from the christening gown that I made out of an antique altar linen or mantle cloth. The hem is all hand embroidered cut out lace-absolutely exquisite!

I have been buying up nice clean onesies at second hand stores and embroidering the fronts. The Japanese embroidery books that my husband got me for Christmas have been a great help there!

And here we are a couple months ago.... before I got really big.
More photos later!

1 comment:
oh, the VW van one is such a good idea... they sell screenprinted ones here at grasshopper for $28, and i always drool over them, but i never thought of embroidering one myself (duh).
Post a Comment