This is what inspires me... and what I am inspired to make.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I want, I need, and must have Japanese craft books! Look at these adorable creatures, dolls, embroidery and quilting!!!! They are an ingenious people, and in my opinion they take their art and craft to a whole nother level of simplicity and perfection. Beautiful. Oh, and the photography in their books and magazines are another level of beauty altogether. To see some creatures like the ones shown and just some beautiful photos and crafts, go here. You won't be disappointed.
I seem to always be learning new things and ways of life... I am a mother of two beautiful babies (I get to meet the second in June!) I love to create (especially with my sewing machine) and I love to dream about how to make my house more homey and lovely.
2 comments:
Aw, that little kangaroo family is the CUTEST.
My favorite is definitely the penguin; he looks so forlorn and cuddly.
Post a Comment