Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here is just a few of the hats that I have made in the past. I love to make hats: I am not good at crotchet and far worse at knitting; but I can make hats. A couple Christmas's ago I made all of my seven brothers ski hats and had them pick out the colors from my stash. The picture below is Joe and his yarn color choice: pink and blue, because he is just that cool, and pink was "in". But he has worn it solid ever since!



This was a patch on an old pair of pants that I loved so much that I had to put it on my hat.





And this is my husbands hat that I am still finishing up the lining for. What can I say? I just love to make hats!



The lining is from a vintage skirt that a friend gave me.

No comments: