This is what inspires me... and what I am inspired to make.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
J Crew has the most beautiful, comfy and classy clothing! I can't get over these sweaters! I somehow always manage to be cold, so even though I dread impending cold weather in some ways, I love it because then I no longer look like a fool when I wear a scarf, a long toasty sweater or two, and have my space heater at my desk. Anyway, I think that if I could wear some of these sweaters every day then I am sure no one would blink an eye if I wore it; even in the summer.
I seem to always be learning new things and ways of life... I am a mother of two beautiful babies (I get to meet the second in June!) I love to create (especially with my sewing machine) and I love to dream about how to make my house more homey and lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment