I miss Montana something awful sometimes. There is nothing like the smell of the sun warmed pine needles that fills your nose and gives you boundless joy in life, or the cool air inebriated with the heat of the pure sun reflecting off the rocks, the mountain lakes, the wildflowers... ah well, even if I can't have it again like I used to, I have the memories safely locked in my memory where nothing can change or tarnish them.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I miss Montana something awful sometimes. There is nothing like the smell of the sun warmed pine needles that fills your nose and gives you boundless joy in life, or the cool air inebriated with the heat of the pure sun reflecting off the rocks, the mountain lakes, the wildflowers... ah well, even if I can't have it again like I used to, I have the memories safely locked in my memory where nothing can change or tarnish them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment