Friday, July 11, 2008

One of my dearest friends asked me to be in her wedding next May, which is quite a ways off still, but I cannot help being completely thrilled and excited about it! I am even looking at dress ideas. This is proving slightly more difficult since by the time the wedding comes I will be nursing a 10 months old baby, so the dress will have to accommodate that. I got these pictures off bluefly.com for ideas:

Here are the button options: (always very practical)





The knit jersey idea: Not as formal maybe, but super comfortable and easy.





And then the deep V's. I think I would still need to retreat to the ladies room and have someone unzip the back... but they are o beautiful!





I am not going to be buying a dress anytime soon, considering the fact that I am 7 months pregnant and a little bit bigger than I plan to be at the time of the wedding, but it is fun to dream anyway!

No comments: