After all the driving and stress from traveling, it is nice to be able to have pretty much nothing to do again, and I can take up my time at work by looking at pretty pictures again... and dream of lovely soft beds with fluffy pillows and a cross breeze coming from a west facing window. Aahhh.... dreams....



And How I would love to take a bath here...

Well look at these walls! Genius eh? Who needs wallpaper!




Green is my favorite color, hands down, and I love this bathroom. I have a friend in Washington who painted her bathroom green, although it was more of a leaf green, for contrast she had a white bowl on the sink with an orange Gerber daisy floating in it. It was so beautiful I wanted to hang out in her bathroom all the time!

To see more pretty pictures, go here and here

No comments:
Post a Comment