Monday, October 15, 2007

Look at how much fun cool stuff I have found today, and i have only been at work for 2 hours! I love the colors here; really, I think that street fashion in Germany is my favorite European style. These lovely ladies in all their pretty clothes are wearing army boots and pulling it off perfectly. Check out the other outfits here.




This fashion site has some beautiful clothing and pictures.



And the photos here are just fabulous. I have some kind of fascination with abandoned buildings and tasteful graffiti... I will demonstrate this sometime soon by putting some pictures of our last San Francisco visit. Anyway, check this site out.








And a fantastic apron design idea. It could be like those medieval aprons that they wore as part of their daily outfit; it would be pretty enough to wear over a delicate long sleeve shirt and long skirt.



I have finally brought my sewing machine out of the dark back room and set up in the living room, so that means that starting this week I am going to transform into a Christmas gift creating crazy lady, and I am really excited about it. I have already cut out and set up all the pieces of a felted sweater quilt for one of my brothers. When it's done I will put up pics!

No comments: