


I bought a pattern very similar to this one the other day that I am really excited about- I want to make simple feminine solid shirts that I can put embroidery, funky pockets, applique etc on.

And I can't afford a pea coat, so maybe I'll make one! The one I had back in the day I wore until the lining was hanging out of the sleeves in shreds, and most of the buttons were gone. Did I mention the pilled sides? Needless to say, I loved it.

And I absolutely love the belted dress version of this pattern. In fact, I already have the fabric! It is a gorgeous leaf green flowy cotton that is almost see through it is so fine. It has the prettiest sprigs of little flowers all over it in yellow. terra cotta and brown. I have been looking for the perfect dress to make it in to!

2 comments:
If it's the fabric I think you mean, then, hurrah! You found a dress! :)
Yes yes! And you must find a pattern that you like so we can make you one too; there is plenty of fabric to go around!
Post a Comment