Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I wish I could open my cabinet every morning to a whole neat and colorful row of anthropologie tea cups.



I have simply got to start sewing again, there are way too many things to be made! Can you see this with grey tights and some red or blue clogs? Maybe a hat too- perfect for the fall.

Poppies are one of my favorite flowers, and so I was thrilled to find that they are the state flower of California. They were also in bloom all across Italy while we were on our honeymoon. I really like this polaroid.



This is another delightful photo blog journal done by two friends who live 3191 miles apart. They both love the mornings, and have decided to each take pictures of 3191 mornings and post them each day. Check them out and enjoy!



More pretty poppies! I love these bowls!





This site has some really sweet paintings and posters.





Enjoy!!!

No comments: