Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A few things to wile away my time at work with. There is something about a three day weekend- when I get back to work again I am not refreshed, but instead long for the vacation to never end. Oh well, thats life, and if we had the vacation all the time, then we wouldn't appreciate it, right?

This photo made me drool and get all excited about making my new favorite chocolate cake, thanks to my lovely friend who was generous enough to share her recipe! Thanks!



This is from a delightful photo journal that I found today



Someday I want to make quilts, lots of them, and hand quilt them to boot.





Another dream house. I love color and will have a very bright house, but for some reason most of the pictures that I post are of very stark white homes. Wouldn't do at all to have a little farm babies in- the dirty hand prints on the walls and what-not. But it is very romantic looking, isn't it? You can find the rest of the pictures here.







1 comment:

Erin said...

I _still_ don't remember ever giving you the recipe, but if you say so...;P
I think you like the photos of the all-white homes because there's SO much potential to make it the way YOU want it. At least, that's why I like white pictured-homes, but prefer colored decor! :)